Have you ever heard somebody say, “There’s no such thing as a stupid question?”Actually that is stupid! Why? Because there are all kinds of stupid questions – stupid either because of the question itself or the timing.
For example, here are some questions people have actually asked during a job interview:
• “How many warnings do you get before you’re fired?”
• “Can I see the break room?”
• “What does this company consider an acceptable absenteeism record?”
• “Is it easy to get away with stuff around here?”
• And, “Can I call my therapist before I answer that one?
Not too smart. But there is one question that is never inappropriate stupid. Here it is:
“What is the wise thing to do?”
I invite you to join us this Sunday as we begin a new sermon series based on the book of Proverbs: “Proverbial Wisdom: Making Sense of Life’s Most Difficult Questions. Our mission? To discover spiritual insights and truths we need in in our daily lives so we can be protected, and in some cases, delivered from foolish decisions and lifestyle disasters.