The last day of summer is officially September 22nd, but I think we have all conceded that the fall season is underway: Bloomington is bustling and bursting with students, our kids are back in school, and Maple Grove Christian Church’s fall programs are resuming! Our many programs are continuing and we have some new things for you. Here’s a summary:
- Our Wednesday evening bible studies resumed last night. The men are doing an 8-week study in the book of James based on “Temptation” by Kenny Luck. The women are doing an 8-week study in Ephesians based on “Included in Christ” by Heather Holleman. Wednesdays from 6:15-7:45pm.
- We have a new Sunday school class starting: “Mythbusters”. Here will dissect cultural topics and discuss them from a biblical context. Meet us at 9:45am in the basement on Sundays starting 9/10.
- If you are a man and you like bacon, then you need to join us for Men’s Breakfast on the first Saturday of each month. Join us at 8am for great food and fellowship. Men and boys of all ages are welcome.
- If you love crafting and fellowship, join us for Ladies Craft and Chat on the first Saturday of each month from 9am to 1pm.
- Awana resumes Sundays from 6pm-7:30. This is our Sunday evening program for children in preschool through 6th grade.
- Youth programs are resuming! Come joint Nick and his crew on Sundays at 6pm for great fellowship and fun.
- And last, but definitely not least, David is starting a youth band. Think Foo Fighters doing covers of Amazing Grace. They might go to 11. Stand by….